SportBikes.org
February 21, 2018, 05:34:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: There is no life guard at the gene pool.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Old bones  (Read 1995 times)
Lou
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2013, 12:41:16 PM »

I have been having really bad year.  13 isn't a lucky number even when combined 20. I'm getting screwed, literally Wednesday.  Until then I got the old school cast in Kawasaki green.
okd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 04:38:11 PM »

Sorry to see that...  I hope you heal fast...

But while we are waiting, how about the story on what happened?

Glenda just had shoulder surgery,,, maybe between the two of you there is a good market for prescription pain meds...
Lou
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 10:59:44 AM »

That's a problem, having a good story.  This pisses me off.  We just rode cross country for 45 miles.  We were hitting mesquite dunes and sailing with unknown landing pads, but no, nothing bad happen out there.  As we were heading back I got a branch stuck between my rear brake pedal and the frame.  I was in 4th or 5th gear on an establish trail that isn't even whooped out and I am kicking at the branch and stomped on the top of a stump.  I didn't get my foot caught between anything or smashed.  I would not have guess you could break any thing with a hit like that. I'm guessing the forward moment and my old ass bones added up to a break.  Pretty lame ass story.  I hope Glenda feel better soon!
okd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 06:12:19 PM »

I guess that is the way it happens...

Maybe it won't slow you down too much this summer.  I was signed up for the MD2020 rally this last weekend but because Glenda was still recovering from the surgery I decided to stay home.  I am hopeful that sometime this summer I can get some time and take a ride up through the top of Michigan and cross over the Mackinaw bridge and eventually get into Canada.  I want to then come back across the top of the Great Lakes and stop off in Winnipeg and Smith Falls to take care of some business.  At least that is the excuse I am going to use to justify the ride Wink

Anyway, hope you heal quickly and get back on the dirt bike!
Lou
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 07:24:06 PM »

It is done and the waiting game begins.
Sterbeatdo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 01:34:17 AM »

I like this kind of want and want to give.

logonx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 10:29:33 PM »

enefit from reading this site a lot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: